Breast cancer screening is for women 45 and older with no symptoms. If you have one or more of the following symptoms, contact PHCC at email@example.com to arrange a consult.
- A persistent lump in the breast that may feel different from other breast tissue and is somewhat tender.
- One or more lumps in the armpit.
- Changes in the shape or size of the breasts, such as swelling or shrinking, particularly if only one breast changes.
- Breast skin changes, such as dimpling, puckering, redness, increased warmth, visible veins, or itching.
- Nipple changes, such as sudden inversion, discharge, or scaling.